Vesak@Orchard



On both days,we will have a booth set up to help publicize our own group and we will also be performing on both days.This year,there will be two performances from our very own group - the STOMP and dance.We hope that you guys can come down and give us your support.There will be plenty of activities on that day,not just only our performance,to keep you entertained and I'm sure it will be fun like always.If anyone of you are planning to join us on that day,please let me know by sending me a message to me or give me a call.My contact number is 97393371.
One last thing I want to inform you guys is that there is an upcoming event organized by Buddhist Fellowship.They are holding a concert from 20th of May to 22nd of May.The concert starts at 8pm and tickets are selling at $10 each.A few of us will be attending the concert including myself and if anyone of you are interested please contact me asap as I have to confirm with Sis Jackie.Lastly,I hope to see you guys on that the 8th and 9th of May and also,to all those having exams soon,I wish you all the best and good health.=)
With Metta,
Khee Teng
No comments:
Post a Comment