Young Buddhist Camp 2007
First of all, i would like to thank all who made Young Buddhist Camp 07 a great success. The participants, leaders, mentors, sponsors and parents, thanks for all your support. I am very honored to be able to run this camp, it was also a great pleasure to be able to work with all the great people.
Leaders- You guys have done a great job, all of ya have met my expections of you and some even exceeded my expectations. It is very heartening or my to see how much you guys have matured through the years. You guys now have a great sense of responsiblity, you guys have also nurtured great leadership qualities which make everyone of ya a leader in your own way. I sincerely thank you guys, it is really a great pleasure to have you guys working with me. I belief that with the leadership qualities you guys have, u all will be leader not only in YBC but also a leader in your individual life.
Joint Com- I thank you all for giving all your support to YBC for the past 4 years and the 7 camps we have run. Thanks for all the advice and tolerance to me and my leaders. We will continue from here and spread Dhamma to the young Buddhist community in Singapore.
Parents- Thank you all very much for entrusting your beloved children to us, we hope that you all can continue to support YBC, giving us the opportunity to do what we belief in. You guys are the motivation for us to strive on.
Sponsors- Thank you for giving your utmost support to us, thank you for your trust in us. There is no way that the camp would be a success without your support. Thanks again for supporting us. Please rest assure that all the resources are being put into good use.
Participants- You guys are the main catalyst in the camp. Without u guys, its jus like a car without the fuel. No matter how hard we plan for the camp, with no participant equates to nothing. I thank you guys for showing the amount of enthusiam and trust for YBC 07. I look forward to see you guys in future, be it as a participant or a volunteer for the camp.
All in all, i must say that this is by the best camp i had with YBC. I enjoyed every single moment of it. Thank you very much and we will work towards YBC 08.
Wilx
No comments:
Post a Comment